Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: bestys500
bestys500 June 2nd, 2020

I haven't cut myself

2 replies
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@bestys500

Bravo bestys500. You are the best. And if you by accident (God forbid) should do it again - you are still the best and there are so many people here at 7Cups who care for you and are cheering you on. Very happy for you.

User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily June 2nd, 2020

@bestys500

You are amazing and everyone here welcoming you for a big big hug for your courage to stay.

load more
User Profile: scarletPlane1327
scarletPlane1327 June 2nd, 2020

@GlenM feel more confident within me and more independent on other peoples feelings towards me

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@GlenM

I reached 140. What I've learned in forum post is: How hard people are struggling with all kinds of suffering/problems.

User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 June 2nd, 2020

I'm learning that I assume things about others....that in itself is pretty big. I assume a dr will be angry with asking questions so I don't ask or clarify. Which means I'm being passive. I assume people will not like me so I don't try to make meaningful connections. I assume people don't care so I don't try. Lightbulb insights...

2 replies
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne June 2nd, 2020

@adaptableLake3534 I assume people intentions are always something else almost out to get one another

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 June 4th, 2020

@TheCaringOne

Thank you for sharing. Wishing you "safe connections" with people who are consistent in both word and deed. 👋❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: comfortableSoul4586
comfortableSoul4586 June 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

To relate better to people.

User Profile: ankakier
ankakier June 3rd, 2020

I'm step 110.

What I've learnt is that I don't need to take criticism personally.

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas June 3rd, 2020

Step 760 of my Growth Path!

User Profile: salyssa224
salyssa224 June 3rd, 2020

@GlenM I am feeling more myself everyday that I continue to work on these excercises. My largest goal is find myself again and find myself now that I finally admitted to myself that I anxiety that can interfere with my life, and I feel I am getting closer to that everyday.

User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne June 3rd, 2020

@GlenM learning to take small steps in my daily life which helps with the bigger steps and listening to your inner heart

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 June 3rd, 2020

I learned about automotaic thoughts. To monitor every thought before, during, and after they occur so i can analize them and pick apart what is ture and what is false