Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Flowingstreams
Flowingstreams June 4th, 2020

Forgiveness is not just a feeling but a decision and an action. Just like love is not just a feeling that overwhelms us, but requires a decision, a commitment, and actions. I didn't realize I needed to keep committing to forgive over, and over again, when the feelings and memories pop up again. Forgiving isn't saying what another person did was okay. Just that I am done with it and don't want to be a prisoner reliving the same painful memories over and over again. Forgiveness is a gift for me.

User Profile: agreeablePlace3296
agreeablePlace3296 June 4th, 2020

I learned that the only real time I have trouble maintaining logical mindfulness is when there is a large change of plans.

I have trouble skipping ahead to how to make the new situation work and I end up wanting to throw a tantrum first. If I could train myself to fix this final flaw then I might be able to reach full zen

User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 June 5th, 2020

I've reached a milestone

Not sure which one

I'm learning I can make changes

I'm learning about myself.

Sometimes I dismiss the positives and overinflate the negatives.

I feel like a man who is panning for gold, who after finding some pieces of gold throws them away and complains that life is nothing but dust and dirt and grit.

I can't see the gold for the dirt.

So its good to be aware of this distortion and start being positive about myself and the good things in my life.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 5th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. I am learning mindfullness, great success due to my favorite mod.

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 5th, 2020

Participation in forum and theards helps me alot ...it open my mind up and I get alot of courage and confidence too

User Profile: RestorationChallenge
RestorationChallenge June 5th, 2020

I've learned so much. One thing I've found so important to me is that it isn't enough just to say you want to be better, you want to find peace within yourself. This is only the first step. A very important step. Furthermore, you must dig deep, be curious, ask questions and then answer them. If you're stuck, you will get unstuck. If you're full of anxious energy, you will feel calm again. If you're head and heart are wrought with pain and anguish, feel it, get through it, it will pass and you will feel solidified. It takes time, it takes support, it takes love for yourself. You don't have to be confident, you don't have to know what's happening, you don't have to know what to do. You just have to start somewhere and dedicate yourself to you.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 5th, 2020

Consistently more stable now.

I havent had an anxiety episode in 6 days.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 5th, 2020

Working more consistently

User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne June 5th, 2020

Learning it's o.k. to trust in small steps

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 June 5th, 2020

@GlenM

To stay present and be aware of myself and my life around me