Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: charmingZebra4754
charmingZebra4754 June 9th, 2020

@GlenM

Grief is a shared experience.

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo June 10th, 2020

Shirooroo is level 190 now! <3 <3 <3

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 10th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. I am ever so slowly learning to remove thoughts from my mind that I do not want to have.

User Profile: Incedio7
Incedio7 June 10th, 2020

To not hold everything in

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 10th, 2020

Feeling hopeful and excited about what

User Profile: DONOTBEAFRAID2113
DONOTBEAFRAID2113 June 11th, 2020

What I learned is that the thing that is most important to me is the one I should be paying the most attention to

User Profile: TheCouncilSystem
TheCouncilSystem June 12th, 2020

There are many circles in my path. I keep ending up facing the wrong way and doing the wrong thing.

User Profile: whispersbrave
whispersbrave June 12th, 2020

i went outside after self-isolating for a very long time. i had to pick up something from the post office so going out to get some fresh air is nice!

User Profile: survivorstarr
survivorstarr June 12th, 2020

@GlenM

Learning it's ok to trust my therapist which hasn't been easy for me. I'm getting able to open up more and more

1 reply
User Profile: whispersbrave
whispersbrave June 12th, 2020

@survivorstarr that's a big achivement to celebrate! i'm proud of you 😄

load more
User Profile: Helloweveryone12
Helloweveryone12 June 12th, 2020

@GlenM

Today I reached 50! I'd say the number one thing I've gained from when I first started is confidence. There were highs and lows, but looking back and looking present, I have definately gained some confidence. There's a long way to go, but I'm getting there