Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Er5
Er5 June 12th, 2020

Im learning to control my breathing and tell myself everything will be ok.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 June 13th, 2020

That something will give.

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas June 13th, 2020

Step 770 of my Growth Path!

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy June 13th, 2020

At this moment I am on step 110 and I gotta say, what ive really learned while on this journey is that there is strength in numbers. However unfortunate the circumstances that may have brought us here, i'm incredibly grateful to know that I'm not alone. Being able to talk openly about the struggles and progress I've made with others who are also working towards their goals, it's really empowering. Thanks guys.

1 reply
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 15th, 2020

LindseyLobotomy totally agree 👊

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 13th, 2020

It's okay to stop someone from speaking negativity into your life.

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 13th, 2020

@GlenM

I'm working at my identity. I'm learning that in Christ my idendity is perfect (before God) and no one can attack my identity because then they have to attack Christ and He is an overcomer.

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 June 13th, 2020

I hosted/chaired my very first meeting. I dreamed of this since my first time in rehab in 2012

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 13th, 2020

2 weeks anxiety episode free!

Feeling really good.

Positive thoughts and creative ideas flowing.

User Profile: BlessThisStress
BlessThisStress June 14th, 2020

That there is a name to how I am feeling and I am not alone.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 14th, 2020

I have learned to allow myself to feel satisfied where I am, and at the same time eager for more.