Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 14th, 2020

I have learned to allow myself to feel satisfied where I am, and at the same time eager for more.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 14th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. I have learn through my attempt to learn mindfullness and meditation that I have what I call intrusive thoughts, and a very short attention span. My couch born analysis has me staring at ADHD, which is mostly a google thing for children.

June 14th, 2020

It is not terrible to be overly emotional sometimes, and that a lot of people are.

User Profile: BambiHectic
BambiHectic June 14th, 2020

I'm on step 50 and I'm learning still... but so far I've learned it's okay to do stuff for yourself.

June 15th, 2020

Got done with active listening leval 5

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy June 15th, 2020

I learned that noone will support you in your troubles, they would just say calm down.

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 15th, 2020

We must be merciful with our mistakes and peaple's

User Profile: bubbleCircle3689
bubbleCircle3689 June 15th, 2020

@GlenM

To say no whenever I want to.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 15th, 2020

Acknowledge the past and move on from your mistakes.

User Profile: Jenmossy
Jenmossy June 16th, 2020

It's ok to say no sometimes. I don't always have to say yes because I'm the one who ends of suffering.