Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: patientBranch9284
patientBranch9284 June 16th, 2020

Iv learned...life's hard,don't be hard on yourself too.be kind instead

User Profile: lavenderSkies6465
lavenderSkies6465 June 16th, 2020

I have learnt to not worry so much and live in the now

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 June 16th, 2020

Slowly learning that it's okay not to be okay.

User Profile: pcseeya
pcseeya June 16th, 2020

well I am learning how to deal with my issues

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 16th, 2020

Feeling very calm and peaceful right now.

2 replies
User Profile: Keybladehelper1
Keybladehelper1 June 17th, 2020

@Lakshmi108 same

User Profile: gentlegem19
gentlegem19 June 23rd, 2020

@Lakshmi108 so am i.

load more
User Profile: wakinglight
wakinglight June 17th, 2020

speak my needs a bit more.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 17th, 2020

I am enough laugh

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 17th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. I have learned to focus/ be mindful/ concentrate. It is a work in progress, but I think I see results.

User Profile: NellaNutella
NellaNutella June 17th, 2020

I have learned to talk about the things I normally would hide. It does so much for me to recieve the love and support this community has.

User Profile: Jenmossy
Jenmossy June 17th, 2020

Take time to breathe....sometimes it makes you see things differently.