Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: arthoegloria29
arthoegloria29 June 18th, 2020

Learnt to just relax for a second when having a breakdown and just breathe. It really helps

User Profile: KristinHelps
KristinHelps June 18th, 2020

I really love accomplishing more steps and prepping for new goals. Let me know what your goals are or what you've accomplished lately. :)

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 18th, 2020

Im feeling really good, and very optimistic about the future.

User Profile: itidc
itidc June 19th, 2020

im on step 11 slowly working my way up

User Profile: itidc
itidc June 19th, 2020

level 21 now yay!!!!

User Profile: Singed
Singed June 19th, 2020

@GlenM
How to start to accept and be more patient with myself

User Profile: Moonwaker94
Moonwaker94 June 19th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned the importance of reaching out to friends and human contact in general

User Profile: amicableYard3733
amicableYard3733 June 20th, 2020

I learnt to be strong

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 21st, 2020

Set yourself free from unrealistic demands and live.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 21st, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. I have been practicing "focus" with some success. My research into psilocybin has been interesting, although how to procure things remain a mystery to me.