Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Jenmossy
Jenmossy June 24th, 2020

Keep pushing...no matter what, keep going.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 24th, 2020

I am beautiful and so are you laughheart

User Profile: jadedenvy
jadedenvy June 24th, 2020

learned to look really hard at how my choices are effecting my life in ways that I don't want or deserve. @GlenM

User Profile: arthoegloria29
arthoegloria29 June 24th, 2020

There are better ways to cope with things than lashing out in anger you just need to stop breathe for a second relax and remind yourself of what youre grateful for

User Profile: sageclaire
sageclaire June 25th, 2020

That reaching out is key!

User Profile: Jenmossy
Jenmossy June 25th, 2020

Breathe, relax, stay positive!!

User Profile: quag
quag June 25th, 2020

Getting a better handle on balancing work with my mental state

User Profile: pcseeya
pcseeya June 25th, 2020

the importance of relaxing

User Profile: Reign101
Reign101 June 25th, 2020

Im on step 12🥺 I started actual therapy for the first time today with a kind organisation that is sponsoring therapy for Queer students to celebrate Pride Month. I connected with my therapist today and shes awesome. Im so excited and hopeful! Sending love to everybody❤️

User Profile: AubergineTulip
AubergineTulip June 26th, 2020

Just completed step 60! I keep reminding myself that I can step away from my thoughts and emotions. I am not my worries or my anger. I still have a long way to go before my emotions lessen their hold on me but I'm focusing on progress as the key!