Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Jenmossy
Jenmossy July 4th, 2020

One day at a time

User Profile: Gagaintheroom
Gagaintheroom July 4th, 2020

I learnt how to calm down a little bit and not to be so hard on me.

1 reply
User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel July 4th, 2020

@Gagaintheroom same here!

load more
User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 July 4th, 2020

I've learnt to be more tolerant and compassionate whilst using 7 Cups.

User Profile: arthoegloria29
arthoegloria29 July 4th, 2020

I learnt to think deeply about what the good things in my life

User Profile: itidc
itidc July 4th, 2020

I'm on step 42 and I'm proud of myself I've been growing lots! heartheartheart

User Profile: MAQTLB
MAQTLB July 5th, 2020

I don't feel as anxious!

User Profile: Bellawhistles
Bellawhistles July 5th, 2020

What I learned is that action and self defense is very important. I think that action or self defense could possibly have prevented my ride through a million years of roads through hell.

User Profile: NewYorker9
NewYorker9 July 5th, 2020

I made it to 100 on my 7cups of Tea Growth Path!!!

thanks to 7cups.com, i always have someone to talk to and teletherapy, right from the comfort of my bedroom!

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy July 5th, 2020

I don't have to stop even if I don't know what to do and ruine everything

1 reply
User Profile: turtle103
turtle103 July 6th, 2020

@DinaElwy One day at a time, I feel this way often. Keeping yourself busy and talking to someone to express your feelings will make you release and feel a little better.

load more
July 5th, 2020

Completed 150 hours