Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 July 6th, 2020

Feed your mind daily and often with new knowledge. This way you won't have negativity renting space in your head.

1 reply
User Profile: ffresa
ffresa July 6th, 2020

@selfconfidentSail3211 true

load more
User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack July 6th, 2020

I reached step 490 in my Growth Path. Every step is a ste[ forward.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 July 6th, 2020

Day dreaming in a relaxed, easy way has me feeling great!

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 July 6th, 2020

Finding things to appreciate keeps me feeling great!

User Profile: Jackhudd
Jackhudd July 7th, 2020

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my milestone with yous today. I am now 7 months clean from drugs and I haven't attempted suicide in the last 12 months. Yes I've had my down days but I've still bounced back the following day. Hope you are all well my inbox is open if anyone needs it x

User Profile: Tricebaby
Tricebaby July 7th, 2020

I reached 50 on my growth path today. The main goal for me has been to focus more on the positive.

1 reply
User Profile: AstronautInSpace
AstronautInSpace July 9th, 2020

@Tricebaby

Same here * virtual highfive* :>

load more
User Profile: SoftHufflepuff
SoftHufflepuff July 7th, 2020

Iv e learned how to deal with minor anxiety and not worry so much about what's going on outside of me. Just take a deep breath and if it's low anxiety, keep calm.

User Profile: intelligentpanda196
intelligentpanda196 July 7th, 2020

@GlenM

To stop and smell the flowers, even if its raining :)

User Profile: TheCouncilSystem
TheCouncilSystem July 8th, 2020

Step 200!

User Profile: SeaSideSiren
SeaSideSiren July 8th, 2020

To stop blaming myself. Not everything can ever be just one persons fault.