Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 July 10th, 2020

I'm on Step 336. I haven't been here much over the past few months, so this would be a great time to continue with my recovery process.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel July 10th, 2020

I became much better at gratitude

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: SABDemo
SABDemo July 10th, 2020

challenges can be overcome

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 July 10th, 2020

3rd week back working full time since quarantine began here, 3/17/20. A month and a half since I returned to work.

Also, a month and a half of no anxiety episodes.

Beginning to make plans for a bright future!

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: sunnyFriend9818
sunnyFriend9818 July 10th, 2020

ive learned to focus on the present.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: D1am0nd
D1am0nd July 10th, 2020

I've learned other people also have anxiety disorders at times we can feel so off in left field...at least we have 7 cups to express our selves ty

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: amicableYard3733
amicableYard3733 July 11th, 2020

I learnt that im good enough

User Profile: Calmpineapple
Calmpineapple July 11th, 2020

I am on step 80.

I could have been dead without 7cups. The growth path and Listener system and therapy all helped and are still helping

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy July 11th, 2020

Although I am afraid, I still trying. I stopped asking about what's worrying me although I want to know because I am afraid.

3 replies
User Profile: Aly95
Aly95 July 13th, 2020

@DinaElwy

You got this Dina! We are so proud. I believe in you :)

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: candicorn87
candicorn87 July 11th, 2020

I just completed my 49th step on my growth path. I am so excited because I feel like I am accomplishing what I set out to do. I still have a long ways to go, but it still feels good.

I have learned much about breathing and that it is okay to share your feelings with the ones you love. I have also learned to respect the feelings of the people I love, even if I don't want them to feel that way.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more