Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: inventiveWest256
inventiveWest256 July 12th, 2020

It's ok to just admit when your having a bad day and to not always put up a brave face.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 21st, 2020

@inventiveWest256 i've definitely been learning that as well.

load more
User Profile: followup
followup July 12th, 2020

to relax, focus and breath. simple and helpful

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 12th, 2020

I need to be more honest with myself.

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 12th, 2020

Be thankful, you'll go far.

User Profile: followup
followup July 13th, 2020

agreed

User Profile: magicallyPrince888
magicallyPrince888 July 13th, 2020

I have completed my 54 pathway this is just the beginning ,sense of accomplishment and satisfaction . Gratitude to 7 Cups which is doing a wonderful job.To touch one's life with a healing touch just by listening is a wonderful experience .It's a new learning experience each and every day each and every person .Feel obliged to be a part of 7 cups

User Profile: Aly95
Aly95 July 13th, 2020

I am now a Listener Helper 2. Although I still have a while to go and a lot to learn, my heart is filled with happiness. To know that I am helping people, and to know that I am accomplishing exactly what I hoped to, is overwhelming (in the best way). The community is that of a family; safe, and encouraging. I am so thankful.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: carterrogers45
carterrogers45 July 13th, 2020

The exercise said to post something I've learned, but I'm doing the ADHD management track and this is all stuff I've heard a million times about ADHD before, so there's nothing really new?

User Profile: Oceangirl131
Oceangirl131 July 13th, 2020

I've completed step 49 on my path and now am on 50 - I've really enjoyed doing the path as it has some fabulous exercises and has helped me realised a lot.

2 replies
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: arthoegloria29
arthoegloria29 July 13th, 2020

I've got to step 80 and I've learnt that taking time for myself is really important