Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: itidc
itidc July 15th, 2020

I'm on step 50! I've learned how to take care of myself better!heart

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 16th, 2020

Life is all about the chances sometimes.

User Profile: SrijanSinha
SrijanSinha July 16th, 2020

Found a good ED listener finally!!

User Profile: InfinityandBeyond23
InfinityandBeyond23 July 17th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned that even if I don't care about myself there are others who do. And by them caring about me, I start caring for them back. It's a catchy thing!

User Profile: Invisibility101
Invisibility101 July 17th, 2020

I learnt that not everyone is willing to support you on your journey. Some are there for only the good times and disappear in the bad times. But don't let that hurt you or hinder your progress. You are stronger than you think. You're on this path of self discovery for yourself and not for them. So give yourself liberty to be unapologetically you and true friends will love and support you through the good and the bad.

1 reply
User Profile: gloriousShiny444
gloriousShiny444 July 18th, 2020

@Invisibility101

you Are so right I was in that situation where my friends would leave me and just cause drama every day when I saw them so I understand completely

load more
User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp July 17th, 2020

I learned, that my anxiety isn't a thing I have to fight. Just get it under control. It is better to befriend my problems

User Profile: arthoegloria29
arthoegloria29 July 17th, 2020

Recovery is about continuous progress. You can't just wake up and decide to be better

User Profile: arthoegloria29
arthoegloria29 July 17th, 2020

Step 100!!!!!! Learnt not to pressure myself too much and take it slow.

User Profile: BenjiBoy13
BenjiBoy13 July 17th, 2020

@GlenM That I can not stop fighting my anxiety, I can not let it be forever.

User Profile: spasticrabbit
spasticrabbit July 17th, 2020

Just keep talking. There are people here to support me. <3