Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: navyBike1030
navyBike1030 July 17th, 2020

@GlenM i still hate myself and stuff but it was nice to get some stuff off my chest, even if i did imediately regret it.

User Profile: navyBike1030
navyBike1030 July 17th, 2020

@GlenM i still hate myself and stuff but it was nice to get some stuff off my chest, even if i did imediately regret it.

User Profile: soma1234
soma1234 July 17th, 2020

I'm learning how powerful small, simple acts of kindness (to myself and others) can be. How did I forget this for so long?

User Profile: Gagaintheroom
Gagaintheroom July 18th, 2020

I completed 50 steps but I still have ups and downs, I recover and relapse all over again.

User Profile: BloodthirstyBat
BloodthirstyBat July 18th, 2020

50 steps in only two days!

I learned to not be concerned about negative opinions because we're all not perfect. Someone may think negatively of me but another person thinks positively of me.

User Profile: followup
followup July 18th, 2020

@GlenM

Hurting people hurt others.

Learn to live with negative emotions or thoughts. There is always gonna be negativity in life whether in the form of negative people or negative self thoughts. The thing to do is acknowledge that they are present and even the way it makes you feel. And also keep doing the things that make you happy and keep going after your dreams and goals. This has to happen at the same time with each other, acknowledge feelings yet make positive choices.

User Profile: ReeceMonkeyy
ReeceMonkeyy July 18th, 2020

Realizing I have an addiction that is a sickness.

1 reply
User Profile: gloriousShiny444
gloriousShiny444 July 18th, 2020

@ReeceMonkeyy
Oh no. Please reach out to me I am willing to help you and to listen to you and let you vent to me about your addiction so whatever you feel like it morning or night please reach out to me

load more
User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 18th, 2020

i've learned that just sometimes slowing down, taking a breath, and reflecting is a great way to calm myself down and has helped my mental heath as well.

2 replies
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne July 19th, 2020

@BlueTrees223 yes I took a trip to the beach that helped

1 reply
User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 19th, 2020

@TheCaringOne i was at the beach the other day as well, and i'd say it was quite relaxing, aside from the sunburns coming with it.

load more
load more
User Profile: DesmondS
DesmondS July 18th, 2020

I've learned that I have a few amazing friends that care about me.

1 reply
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne July 19th, 2020

@DesmondS yes some show up unexpected and help in any way they can

load more
User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 19th, 2020

Spending money on other people is sometimes what it takes. Sometimes people need our compassion

1 reply
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne July 19th, 2020

@Angelkryptonite yes my grandma taught me when you think of others you get through life a whole lot better

load more