Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 19th, 2020

Of really like to win the lotto

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 19th, 2020

I love sharing pizza

User Profile: ReeceMonkeyy
ReeceMonkeyy July 20th, 2020

I am on step 36. I am learning that I can only control the things I have control over. I can not control other peoples feelings and hold their feelings over their head.

User Profile: soma1234
soma1234 July 20th, 2020

Writing down my thoughts as they occur has been helpful. At the same time, it is giving me a more objective perspective to evaluate the situation that is causing me to worry.

User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 21st, 2020

i learned that i should give myself credit for trying and attempting things in life, whether or not they fail. i learned that i should just be nice to myself because i'm doing my best.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 21st, 2020

additionally, that celebrating even small things i've done well is a great way to help self esteem.

load more
User Profile: Leekip
Leekip July 21st, 2020

I have learnt I am doing the best I can in the present situation and that I should go easy on myself

User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 21st, 2020

just reached step 100. i learned that being grateful is a good way to stay positive.

User Profile: dynamicCoconut1432
dynamicCoconut1432 July 21st, 2020

@GlenM I feel like I learn, and relearn, and reiterate again, that I can do many, many things in my life by relying on myself, but when it comes to my mental health, I cannot do that alone. Whether it's relying on my family/partner support, or reaching out to people who understand issues like mine, as long as I'm in the mindset of openness and honesty about myself, I'm going in the right direction. And, every day I'm going in the right direction, I'm working my brain muscles that get me through the bad days in a healthy way.

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 21st, 2020

Sometimes your therapist wants you to focus on positive

User Profile: ReeceMonkeyy
ReeceMonkeyy July 21st, 2020

@GlenM

I learned that I have a very good heart. My actions show differently, but I am a good person.