Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas July 23rd, 2020

Step 810 of my Growth Path!

4 replies
User Profile: 1herefishyfishy3
1herefishyfishy3 July 24th, 2020

@nyagaroxas

That inspires me !

Good job on you !

2 replies
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: HeadFullofThoughts
HeadFullofThoughts July 23rd, 2020

It's best to be patient and accept that these feelings won't last forever. Simply watching thoughts pass and not worrying about them can make a huge difference.

2 replies
User Profile: 1herefishyfishy3
1herefishyfishy3 July 24th, 2020

@HeadFullofThoughts

It came to pass

It did not come to stay

It came to pass

User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: agreeablePlace3296
agreeablePlace3296 July 23rd, 2020

Never take anything too seriously and always remember the grand scheme.

You can't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

-Van Wilder

User Profile: BlueTrees223
BlueTrees223 July 23rd, 2020

step 160 - i learned that i should treat myself more like a friend and be way nicer to myself

User Profile: sensitiveFriend9500
sensitiveFriend9500 July 24th, 2020

Step 60

I won't ever stop evolving. My essence never changes, but with each experience my perspective might. And that doesn't necessarily make my old ideas wrong or right.... It is just that I can't always use previous perspectives for this me, in this time, and in this space!!!

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: RoryMcTillson
RoryMcTillson July 24th, 2020

He who forgives little, loves little.

User Profile: Ktlev07
Ktlev07 July 24th, 2020

In myself I TRUST.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/01HQgHaiLppAIKWGJODBXG?si=bdQmACA5Qv-n2Flg7zFBMw

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Hi everyone. This morning I was in a very bad place but I decided to try and get healthy in my mind. I completed 18 in my ADHD growth path and listened to this beautiful meditation. 🧘‍♂️

Reality is a matter of calibrated brain chemistry 🌱💡🧪👁🎧🗣

2 replies
User Profile: sensitiveFriend9500
sensitiveFriend9500 July 24th, 2020

@Ktlev07

I'm glad you're better

User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: lostsoul1701
lostsoul1701 July 24th, 2020

@GlenM tht everything gets better

User Profile: Ca1111
Ca1111 July 24th, 2020

Coming out of depression, this round, One day at a time, completed my milestone for today ☺️

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 July 24th, 2020

Feeling happy and optimistic.