Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ReeceMonkeyy
ReeceMonkeyy July 24th, 2020

@GlenM Some people will not hear you regardless of how much, how loud, how truthful, how loving, or how profound you speak. Wish them well and move on.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 July 25th, 2020

Been working on bringing myself back up again

User Profile: sensitiveFriend9500
sensitiveFriend9500 July 25th, 2020

Happy to be here

User Profile: 1herefishyfishy3
1herefishyfishy3 July 26th, 2020

My cup is completely full!

I finished a growth path !

I learned that I like nature .

I learned that if I go in nature and sit by myself and do my path and write down things I learned or saw or want to look up later

That I have time to think

I have to feel safe with myself

So I have to hold space for myself

I have to hear myself too

Not just others

I can heal that way

I feel safe with myself because i gave time to myself

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 July 26th, 2020

Nothing gets better unless you acknowledge the past and let it go.

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 26th, 2020

Just keep swimming

User Profile: DesmondS
DesmondS July 27th, 2020

In a series of small steps forward, sometimes a step in your place is enough for that day.

User Profile: beethoven47
beethoven47 July 27th, 2020

I tend to think that no one understands anything I go through, but I'm not alone. Everything is better when people are honest about their feelings and work through them together

I learned that I am safer

User Profile: CaptainOfficeSupplies
CaptainOfficeSupplies July 27th, 2020

I learned that I am not alone.