Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: HeadFullofThoughts
HeadFullofThoughts July 27th, 2020

Sometimes despite everything we're going through we need to take a moment and remember that we are okay, we are not alone, and we will and can get through this.

User Profile: Alemiir
Alemiir July 28th, 2020

@GlenM

To accept that sometimes I need help.

User Profile: Essexlad987
Essexlad987 July 28th, 2020

I learned that I can get better.

User Profile: Nerdygirlsavestheworld
Nerdygirlsavestheworld July 29th, 2020

I've learned that sometimes gratitude in the hardest times can keep you grounded.

User Profile: emmayle
emmayle July 29th, 2020

@GlenM

that i can do it

User Profile: emmayle
emmayle July 29th, 2020

@GlenM

that im good enough

User Profile: bravePomegranate7581
bravePomegranate7581 July 29th, 2020

I learned that I am stronger than I thought

User Profile: CaptainOfficeSupplies
CaptainOfficeSupplies July 30th, 2020

I learned that if I want to become a better person, I have to start believing that I can change.

User Profile: Spurbask
Spurbask July 30th, 2020

@GlenM

Hello my name is Ruben, I hit a milestone and I'm very happy about this great website. Something I learned thru 7 Cups is give back, give back to your community. Either by helping out at the grocery store, picking up a turtle on the road and washing your sisters car. Giving back is very important and brings calm to the my mind. Thank you 7 cups.

Ruben

User Profile: cmapohm
cmapohm July 30th, 2020

That it's ok to ask for help, it doesn't make you weak.