Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: alanapiana1970
alanapiana1970 July 31st, 2020

Besides my 2 sons, I have nothing else to be grateful for.

User Profile: alanapiana1970
alanapiana1970 July 31st, 2020

@GlenM

i haven't learned anything.

User Profile: LoveFriedCikn
LoveFriedCikn July 31st, 2020

@GlenM the #1 thing I've learned from being here is acceptance and letting go. We never know what the future holds, but we gotta keep our hope. Since there's a chance for good things to come too.

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 July 31st, 2020

It's very difficult, but I'll try.

User Profile: Lycanthrope611
Lycanthrope611 July 31st, 2020

My name is Michael and I reached step 50. I've learned to try and let things go and to try and be kinder to myself

User Profile: courteousWriter8522
courteousWriter8522 July 31st, 2020

I have learned that taking time to care for me is important to the sanity of my family and our happiness. If I take time to breathe then I can be more available for being caring and focused. Then they practice what they see me doing.

User Profile: NewYorker9
NewYorker9 July 31st, 2020

today is my 37th birthday!!! i am very grateful for another birthday, thanks to everyone in the 7cups.com community for always giving their support and help 24/7!!!

User Profile: Angelkryptonite
Angelkryptonite July 31st, 2020

Best not to worry about something until there's something to worry about.

User Profile: followup
followup August 1st, 2020

@GlenM, mindfulness meditation it really helps me to calm down, and then I am also able to focus so that I am moving towards my goals,.

User Profile: GalileoGalilei
GalileoGalilei August 1st, 2020

I have just started, but it has already helped me a lot, both the empathic conversation with my listener and to know I have a place of kindness and support for treading the road ahead.