Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: StarWolf648
StarWolf648 August 4th, 2020

I've learned that you need other positive people around you to grow in a positive way.

User Profile: sinclair
sinclair August 5th, 2020

I have learned that it's important to take care of myself

User Profile: ThanksSoMuch
ThanksSoMuch August 5th, 2020

@GlenM

That it seems like, with so many members, it doesn't matter much if only one gets abused, bullied and hurt by "elite" listeners ganging up on them, and that forum cyberbullying complaints made by members can be ignored at length and don't seem to matter at all

User Profile: syuyrw
syuyrw August 5th, 2020

I learned that talking back to my negative thoughts really helps! Simply correcting them, and looking at them rationally really helps

User Profile: ThanksSoMuch
ThanksSoMuch August 5th, 2020

That, with so many members, cyberbullying complaints made by members about listeners manipulating them and treating them like idiots in 7 Cups forums can be ignored for weeks and don't seem to matter at all

User Profile: AbbiLouise
AbbiLouise August 5th, 2020

to just keep swimming

User Profile: Maddie38
Maddie38 August 6th, 2020

I've learned that it really does get better

User Profile: discreetMango516
discreetMango516 August 6th, 2020

All aspects of family life matter. Use your instinct to lead you down a wholesome path and dont be afraid to make changes if something isn't healthy

User Profile: SubsequentThought
SubsequentThought August 6th, 2020

This growth path is really nicely made. Thanks 7 Cups

User Profile: FleetingBardSong
FleetingBardSong August 6th, 2020

Milestone 90!

I've learned that reviewing things I've done well within a few days boosts the idea that I'm improving/making positive work and getting things done.