Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: DebandAnnie
DebandAnnie May 2nd, 2015

It's good knowing you're not alone

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@DebandAnnie here on 7 cups, you are never alone :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: mari253
mari253 May 2nd, 2015

All you need is love ❤

2 replies
User Profile: toughSkies5401
toughSkies5401 May 2nd, 2015

yeah u r right. one needs love.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@mari253 so true <3 take care dear :D

load more
User Profile: ErosX
ErosX May 2nd, 2015

I am glad i found this site. It;s nice to learn that there are people who are willing to listen and who care.

5 replies
User Profile: AdorableLove143
AdorableLove143 May 2nd, 2015

Of course in world there are many to help you and others :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@AdorableLove143 absolutely true:D take care:D

load more
User Profile: SAPPHIRElovesHeidi
SAPPHIRElovesHeidi May 2nd, 2015

i agree with you on that...this website is great and very compassionate

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@SAPPHIRElovesHeidi that is awesome :D take care :D glad you think this way :D

load more
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@Roku i am glad too :D take care dear :D keep progressing :D

load more
User Profile: OptimisticBunny
OptimisticBunny May 2nd, 2015

Letting it out helps a lot.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@OptimisticBunny it surely does :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: Lonelykat16
Lonelykat16 May 2nd, 2015

I'm glad that i found this website, if it were for my friend suggesting this website, i wouldn't be here talking to wonderful people :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@Lonelykat16 i am happy that you found it :D hope you keep progressing and feeling better n better each day :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: hoshi
hoshi May 2nd, 2015

this site has helped me so much, I'm glad my sister suggested it to me

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@hoshi i am glad you found the hlp you wanted :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: helpfulSea1301
helpfulSea1301 May 2nd, 2015

If you surround yourself with people who are happy and treat you well it makes you happier.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@helpfulSea1301 that is absolutely correct :D best wishes always :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: Tamzin123
Tamzin123 May 2nd, 2015

I'm ok

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@Tamzin123 glad to know you are ok... hope you keep well :D take care :D

load more
May 2nd, 2015

I'm glad I got to this website. You really feel loved and that can heal so much already

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@pika246 am glad you feel this way :D take care :D loads of positive vibes your way :D

load more
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 2nd, 2015

I found 7 cups through another online forum 3 weeks agoand I can't believe how supported I am. Whenever I get stressed out I know that I can chat to a listener and follow my growth path.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 11th, 2015

@Notsoglee323 that's awesome :D keep progressing :D take care always :D

load more