Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: LolaJ
LolaJ May 4th, 2015

Some of these Listeners are amazing, and the features are great. I'm three weeks and three days clean, and thanks to the support of some Listeners, I think I may be close to quitting! :D

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 12th, 2015

@LolaJ That is absolutely astounding my friend!! Three weeks and days!! We could not be more grateful that this!! Keep progressing , best wishes..wink

load more
User Profile: Sheridan44
Sheridan44 May 4th, 2015

I've just solve one of my problems with listener and going to solve more. Thank, 7 cups of tea :D

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 12th, 2015

@Sheridan44 that is absolutely amazing!! Thank you for joining us heart

load more

i want to cut so bad

5 replies
User Profile: MissyChan
MissyChan May 4th, 2015

Please dont xxwhat has made you feel like this?

User Profile: agreeableWheel245
agreeableWheel245 May 5th, 2015

Stay strong buddy

User Profile: thoughtfulField1111
thoughtfulField1111 May 8th, 2015

Stay Strong and never give up.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 12th, 2015

@MyFriendForcedMeOnThis1234 We are very sorry to hear that and that you are going through a very hard time <3 hope you feel better and standstill my friend..best wishes.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 12th, 2015

@Misschan @agreeableWheel245 @thoughtfulField1111 Thank you for your supportive words...wink

load more
load more
User Profile: patientBunny
patientBunny May 4th, 2015

I'm getting there thanks to the support of listeners heart :)

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@patientBunny So glad you are getting there!!

load more
User Profile: Thir13enOfMe
Thir13enOfMe May 4th, 2015

I'm so glad that I found this site. It has been so helpful.

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@MissMedic13 We are glad that you found us, too! smiley

load more
User Profile: bpoeltleir
bpoeltleir May 4th, 2015

10 step completed. i never toughttalking could help this much

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@bpoeltleir Congratulations on the 10th step! Feel free to post back here and let us know if you have completed more steps since then!

load more
User Profile: mushroomheart
mushroomheart May 4th, 2015

Talking to someone definitely helped me calm down. I'm really glad I found this community, it's amazing and I hope I can give something back soon.

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@mushroomheart We're so glad that talked helped you. Feel free to come back any time and participate in the community in whatever way works for you! :)

load more
User Profile: NeonAcai61
NeonAcai61 May 5th, 2015

Hum. Totally testing this out, so yeah.

7 cups of tea is way better than no cups of tea.

i dont know. xp

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@NeonAcai61 I completely agree that 7 cups is better than no cups!!

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentLime7568
selfconfidentLime7568 May 5th, 2015

Talking things out really helps you understand yourself

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@selfconfidentLime7568 I am so glad that you were able to find support here!

load more
User Profile: Thir13enOfMe
Thir13enOfMe May 5th, 2015

I've met so many helpful people on this site.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@MissMedic13, I'm really happy to hear this. We are all here for you!

load more