Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: JayReneeOffl
JayReneeOffl May 6th, 2015

I found my listener very helpful, just by being there, and not telling me what everyone else does; "you'll get over it", "arent you being a little emotional/dramatic?", etc. Its so refreshing to have someone on my side for once

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@JayReneeOffl Yes, we are all on your side! :)

load more
User Profile: unassumingPenguin8234
unassumingPenguin8234 May 6th, 2015

I never really realized how good it feels to be totally honest with someone with out being afraid

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@unassumingPenguin8234

Yes, I couldn't agree more. Being able to talk freely and honestly without being afraid to be judged is soo good and somehow relieving <3 Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: HisNameWillNeverBe
HisNameWillNeverBe May 6th, 2015

I was able to talk about some really important things and receive feedback from another persons pov

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@HisNameWillNeverBe

Ohh this is so great! Sometimes by talking and discussing, we can get some fresh point of view on our issues :) Thank you for sharing with us about this precious experience!

load more

Just completed step 10 in my growth path. Feeling a little more at peace with myself.I have found this website really helpful, because in my area we do not have support groups. I really want to thanks you guys for coming up with this amazing idea of online support group. The listeners here have helped me understand how I am neglecting my own interests in every field of my life and how it has now started showing effect in my overall well being. Just realizing the cause has helped me so much and now i am all excited to take the next steps to feeling good again :)

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@straightforwardBlueberry8724

Awesomely said and beautifully written! Keep on progressing on your growth path! I'm so glad to know that you feel being understood, supported and helped on this community <3

load more
User Profile: AdorableLove143
AdorableLove143 May 6th, 2015

A great website and many of listeners are great but few of them leave me alone and went. so I think those kind of people should not be in here , a good website like this..

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@AdorableLove143 I'm happy you have found some great listeners!

load more
User Profile: carefulPlum7687
carefulPlum7687 May 6th, 2015

in just two days im on litte steps level 4 !! i didnt expect to be making that much progress actually..

1 reply
User Profile: SunshineCat
SunshineCat November 12th, 2015

@carefulPlum7687 That's really great!

load more
User Profile: BrendanW
BrendanW May 6th, 2015

Your not alone!

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@BrendanW

Yayy! We're here for you as well! Thank you for being so supportive for others! <3

load more
User Profile: StrongSpirited1
StrongSpirited1 May 6th, 2015

It's not a bad sight but it's missing something idk what

1 reply
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass January 31st, 2016

@StrongSpirited1 Its great that you learned this. Since posting this have you been able to work out what exactly its missing?

load more
User Profile: Silhouettenkind
Silhouettenkind May 6th, 2015

I learnt that there is never only one option and that if you look, so find so many opportunities!

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@Silhouettenkind that is a great insight :D take care dear :D

load more
User Profile: justwantittostop
justwantittostop May 6th, 2015

I just got to Little Steps! This site has been so great. Thank you all.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@justwantittostop yayyy! keep progressing the same way :)

load more