Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: samara22
samara22 May 6th, 2015

I am really glad I found this site. It has helped me a lot. To be honest, I am probably not doing something right, I think I know everything, or I am faking it till I make it too much. But, I have learned that to be honest about everything in your life is best. Everyone is human and needs support and hurts here and there. To pretend we are indestructable and always have everything togethere is not realistic. It's not being real. And I want to be real. Really badly. I am also glad to have support from great listenrs who tell me I am great and I can do anything. It has helped me see that it is true. And helped me sort of get rid of hinderingmodesty and a disbelief that is not wise for anyone to have. God bless all the good people who make this possible behind the scenes and not. And God bless, guide, illuminate, sanctify, enlighten, love, heal,take care of all of us, and instruct us.Much love to all of you and myself. :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@samara22 i love what you have written :D so great to see you progress so well :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: AnsweredPrayers
AnsweredPrayers May 6th, 2015

I came here because I was having a hard day. I recently lost a loved one and in the middle of that another relative subjected me to an extreme violation of trust. Coming here gave me fellowship and perspective which is very helpful.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@AnsweredPrayers am glad you found this place :D hope you feel better n better each day... take care :D

load more
User Profile: turquoiseWheel4028
turquoiseWheel4028 May 6th, 2015

That is really perfect

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@turquoiseWheel4028, Glad to hear it! :)

load more
User Profile: ThePoeticPilgrem
ThePoeticPilgrem May 6th, 2015

I'm really grateful for this site. I just hit a milestone and being able to talk out my problems with someone who Isn't so involved in my life is really a relief. I'm able to talk my problems out without feeling like I'm putting or being a burden to those I know. I almost didn't sighn up for this but I'm glade I did!

User Profile: ThaReaper
ThaReaper May 6th, 2015

This site has helped me get out of my house

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@ThaReaper glad it helped you :D hope you feel better n better :) take care :)

load more
User Profile: Orla2
Orla2 May 6th, 2015

:)

1 reply
User Profile: fearlessWriter1423
fearlessWriter1423 May 7th, 2015

hi

load more
User Profile: SecretAgentLemon
SecretAgentLemon May 6th, 2015

I learnt that it isn't my fault and my stress and anxiety is controllable.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@SecretAgentLemon glad to seee you thinking this way :D keep progressing and feeling better :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: shyPeach7320
shyPeach7320 May 6th, 2015

Just got to little steps.

Wasn't sure i wouldbe able to share stuff like I have (:

2 replies
User Profile: toughSkies5401
toughSkies5401 May 7th, 2015

I would like know what r those little steps if u willing to share. It might help me in anxiety and depression.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@shyPeach7320 yay! keep it up:D keep progressing :D

load more
User Profile: tejj
tejj May 6th, 2015

Need some help

2 replies
User Profile: fearlessWriter1423
fearlessWriter1423 May 7th, 2015

what kind of help you need

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@tejj you found the right place dear :D we are all here to help you :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: maskedbeauty13
maskedbeauty13 May 6th, 2015

I am alone in this world

2 replies
User Profile: fearlessWriter1423
fearlessWriter1423 May 7th, 2015

not you are we are with you any time

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@maskedbeauty13 don't feel that way dear. we are here :D it's not much but you can trust and talk to us whenever you like :D

load more