Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: LostGirl92
LostGirl92 May 6th, 2015

350. its ok to be not ok.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@LostGirl92 yay! that is great...keep it up <3

load more
May 6th, 2015

Does anyone know if there's a way to access any of the mindfulness exercises besides just the one that shows up on your growth path occasionally? I enjoy those and would like to have access to any of them regardless of my growth path

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@purpleHeart16 you can always check the mindfulness room dear :D there are exercises being given every day :D plus there are many other links you find there :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: finnekinkins
finnekinkins May 6th, 2015

Today I learned that if I think more positively and push the negative thoughts out of my head, I will be a lot happier and start to force the depression out of my life.smiley

2 replies
User Profile: fearlessWriter1423
fearlessWriter1423 May 7th, 2015

it is a good sing too change

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@finnekinkins that is great dear :D i liked the way you think :D keep it up :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: ThatGirlWithMia
ThatGirlWithMia May 7th, 2015

I learned that one cookie or even two is okay. Just not the whole boxsmiley

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@ThatGirlWithMia ooo that is nice:D cookies are always good:D take care :D

load more
User Profile: JulieGreenleaf
JulieGreenleaf May 7th, 2015

Today I learned that a test doesn't define who I am

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@JulieGreenleaf absolutely :D take care always :) best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: fiestysue
fiestysue May 7th, 2015

I haven't self-harmed in 2 weeks.

2 replies
User Profile: Akira2
Akira2 May 7th, 2015

Good for you! !!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@fiestysue that is good dear and hope you feel stronger and better... take care... loads of positive vibes your way :D

load more
User Profile: princesspeach98
princesspeach98 May 7th, 2015

woot. step 50.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@princesspeach98 woot woot! that is great :D keep progressing :D

load more
User Profile: parkerm
parkerm May 7th, 2015

can i get an upvote60 steps!!

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@parkerm yay! keep progressing the same way :D take care<3

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentPlum9076
selfconfidentPlum9076 May 7th, 2015

Help is not essential for someone to complete his path but truely wonderful when you have it.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@selfconfidentPlum9076 so true :D beast wishes always dear :D hope you have that help here :D

load more
User Profile: IndigoMind
IndigoMind May 7th, 2015

I volunteered to answer a question in my class. It was insignificant to others but to me, someone who broke down because of what happened in said class exactlya week ago, was a big and satisfying step.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@IndigoMind it surely is a big step :D i am happy that you took that step:D take care :D keep it up :D

load more