Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
I have started daily workout and today i climb stairs to 12 floor yeay!
@midori3ismyname yay! that seems awesome :D take care dear :D
I learnt I have a right to spend some time alone.
@turquoiseBirch1704 everyone has a right to the way they want :D best wishes from my side :D take care:D
😘
Hi
I went to the doctors today and he helped me understand what i am going through. He gave me a prescription and we have booked a follow up next week. He has set me two tasks, first to tell my girlfriend about what is happening and how I am feeling and secondlyto do something for myself, something Ienjoy because Ihaven't been out to do the things Iused to in such a long time.
@sebastian1995 that is a great step dear :D hope you feel better and better :D take care:D
Felt very comfortable, caressed, ....its amazing
@starb937 good to see that you like it here :D take care always :D
10 days clean!!!!!
@shyLemon694 proud of you! keep it up :D take care :D
I had 2 good days in a row.
@TheRealEmbo yay! i hope all your days are good:D take care dear :D
I've just reached step 25 in my grow path!
Congratulations!![]()
@Sheridan44 yay! keep progressing! :D take care always :D
Keep smiling and one day lyf will get tired of upsetting u 😊😊☺
Cute 💜
@keepsmylng786 that is a great quote :D take care dear :D