Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
I've been clean for a week and I've completed step 10.
@ohcalamjty yay! so proud! take care always :D
Just got to step 10 in growth form it may not be very far but i'm happyishabout it
@Isthisreallylife it is awesome :D keep progressing :D
I completed step 10 in my growth path.
@magnificentmoonshine yay! keep progressing the same way! :D take care:D
Today I did not cry, and that's a big growth for me
@hope12346 i hope the growth never stops and you feel better and better :D take care :D
375....theres always tomorrow
@LostGirl92 yay! great progress :D keep it up :D
Just reached step 10!!
@tigerx143 awesome :D keep progressing :D take care :D
A few months ago I came out about being transgender
@SkyeRayne1995 that is a big n brave step. and keep up the spirit :D take care:D
Getting out of an abusive relationship.
@LovendrIneffable i hope that the road further holds the best of things :D take care best wishes:D
2 days Happy.
@RecoveryGirl i hope you stay happy :D best wishes n loads of positive vibes your way :D