Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: courage27
courage27 May 8th, 2015

I went to a movie for the first time in four years (I had a traumatic experience in a movie theatre and haven't been able to go since).

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@courage27 that is a big and brave step :D hope you keep getting stronger :D take care:D

load more
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain May 8th, 2015

I cheered myself up

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@OceanMermaid self care is the best :D hope you feel better n better :) take care :D

load more
User Profile: TemperateRainforest
TemperateRainforest May 8th, 2015

I opened up to my psychiatrist about a traumatic event.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@TemperateRainforest thats is good:D hope you feel better n better n come out stronger at the end:D take care :D

load more
User Profile: parkerm
parkerm May 8th, 2015

step 70 :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@parkerm yay! you are doing great keep it up :D

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 8th, 2015

:P

User Profile: sympatheticAcai1978
sympatheticAcai1978 May 8th, 2015

Coming here n talking with you all. I really need your help ? Please? Thank You

2 replies
User Profile: persistentCamp1487
persistentCamp1487 May 8th, 2015

I am asking about the chances of getting married to a girl who is virginity,doesn't had any boyfriend in past, self esteemed, intelligent.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@sympatheticAcai1978 you always have us to help you dear... take care and best wishes :D i offer myself to help you :D

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 8th, 2015

Step something :D

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@TJoannJ

Yayy!! Keep on moving forward :D

load more
User Profile: AnnaB20
AnnaB20 May 8th, 2015

I reached step 41 :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@AnnaB20 yay! awesome :D keep progressing the same way :D

load more
User Profile: marwaugh98
marwaugh98 May 8th, 2015

i love this site

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@marwaugh98 yay! glad to know that :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: rallydragon
rallydragon May 8th, 2015

I'm on step 100 and I have no idea what that means exactly. I've made personal progress but it doesn't feel like I've made THAT much progress.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@rallydragon congo on step 100 :D and i am sure you will progress better n better :D take care :D

load more