Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 8th, 2015

I'm on Step 965. Yep, 965 and I have no clue what it means or how far this goes. Seems like madness! :-)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@Ranmusic that is great great progress :D keep it up :D take care:D

load more
User Profile: casscub
casscub May 8th, 2015

Being able to take this a step at a time and reach out for support when i see that i need it

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@casscub going at our own pace is awesome :D take care :D best wishes always :D

load more
User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 8th, 2015

Step 75! :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@TheRafflesia yay! awesome :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: hardworkingNest8874
hardworkingNest8874 May 8th, 2015

25

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 12th, 2015

@hardworkingNest8874 yay! keep progressing :D best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: agreeableWheel245
agreeableWheel245 May 8th, 2015

I've learnt that I will never know what the future holds so I am gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@agreeableWheel245 Such an awesome acknowledgement you stated my friend <3 I absolutely agree you with you...keep holding this prespective..

load more
User Profile: NotE467J
NotE467J May 8th, 2015

Step 10! Kinda small, I know, but I just made an account a few days ago

2 replies
User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 8th, 2015

Congratulations! :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@NotE467J Congratulations !! laugh But remember small things lead to big ones...Keep progressing... .best wishes.

load more
User Profile: T13Char
T13Char May 8th, 2015

Just made it to step 10.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@T13Char Congratulations!! Step 10 ! That looks awesome , keep progressing..best wishes.

load more
User Profile: Sunshine27
Sunshine27 May 8th, 2015

Step 15.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Sunshine27 That is absolutely fabulous!! Keep progressing ...dearest wishes...

load more
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 8th, 2015

I'm celebrating as I have spoken to a lovely, kind, empathetic, wonderful listener and I have reached the 75 milestone. I feel great!!!

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Notsoglee323 it is very very wonderful to hear that!! We are glad you like it here , and congratulations for step 75!! Dearest wishes and keep progressing...

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 8th, 2015

OK, now I have reached Step #1004. And it still looks like there is no end in sight. <sigh>

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Ranmusic 1004!! That is awesome !! Keep progressing my friend , we wish you all the best...

load more