Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
step 75
@easyTriangle2410 Fabulous step 75!! Keep progressing , dearest wishes...
I'm making progress.
@Budofighter20 Yes you are my friend!!
Keep doing that and hold this awesome perspective ...dearest wishes..
With the help of 7 cups of tea I have 3 things to be grateful for each day, and helps me find positivity around me. The 5 minute mindfulness excercise keeps me relaxed during the day..
@carefulPlum7687 This is truly awesome to hear <3 we could not be more grateful for having you here ...And very glad the 5 minutes mindfulness helped you <3 keep progressing , best wishes...
Doing better
@indigoWalker1913 Amazing!!
keep doing that my friend , best wishes....
The mindfullness exercise makes me really relax.
@Liaa It is absolutely great to hear that!! Keep progressing with it ,dearest wishes...
10 steps completed!
@QueenMarcus
Ten of amazing steps! Well done, stay amazingly do your next steps!
10 steps made (:
@QueenMarcus well done my friend!! Congratulations!! Keep pacing this way ...dearest wishes.
I have fond many people over here whom I can talk to... and because they are so helpful, I willing to take a step forward too... though it is just baby steps.. but still.
@Wandering0711, Baby steps will eventually lead you to where you want to be. Keep uip the good work. You're making great progress! :)
I have found many people over here whom I can talk to... and because they are so helpful, I willing to take a step forward too... though it is just baby steps.. but still.
@Wandering0711 Great words to hear ! <3 We are truly happy you found these facts , and if they are baby steps , they will grow and grow , best wishes...
Making progress. Learning to focus.
@Wmculver2008 Yess!! That is astounding my friend! Keep pacing this way ...dearest wishes.