Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Cori123
Cori123 May 9th, 2015

Level 10! Making progress.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Cori123 Fabulous!! You are already making great progress <3 dearest wishes...and keep progressing cool

load more
User Profile: elle15
elle15 May 9th, 2015

I feel ok

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@elle15 Amazing <3 I hope you always feel this way and better...wink

load more
User Profile: KiwiVsTheWorld
KiwiVsTheWorld May 9th, 2015

I reached out. Counselling starts Monday.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@KiwiVsTheWorld Great my friend!! Hope the counselling best helps you ....heart

load more
User Profile: ImLisa
ImLisa May 9th, 2015

I'm already in therapy, but I will continue and keep reaching out when I need the extra help and looking for ways to improve my life on my own.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@ImLisa That sounds great! It is very good that you are continuing to find help and improving your life <3 best wishes...

load more
User Profile: powerfulFriend31
powerfulFriend31 May 9th, 2015

I'm feeling better about myself

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@powerfulFriend31 Awesome my friend!! You are great !! best wishes and keep holding that perspective..wink

load more
User Profile: Fairlylocaldreamer
Fairlylocaldreamer May 9th, 2015

I confronted my best friend who I had been avoiding

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Fairlylocaldreamer I hope things get better between you too <3 best wishes...

load more
User Profile: Aidan13
Aidan13 May 9th, 2015

My dad is getting me a counsellorfor my mum's death, but it also means I'll have someone to talk to about my other problems :) I'm 13... Does that mean I'll see a children's one? I have no idea :P

3 replies
User Profile: goldenJar9570
goldenJar9570 May 9th, 2015

I think it depends on which therapy group you go to but most have one for teenagers so you'd probably have a therapist for teenagers

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@goldenJar9570 Well said <3 thank you for replying...wink

load more
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Aidan13 We are very sorry about this sad event sad , but we hope you get better <3 and it looks helpful to get a counsellor , best wishes my friend...

load more
User Profile: Meowmixswaqq
Meowmixswaqq May 10th, 2015

Im finally seeing a therapist, its helping(:

3 replies
User Profile: shyLion9001
shyLion9001 May 10th, 2015

I'm going on Monday. Would love to hear more. Your words are helpful.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@shyLion9001 That is awesome my friend!! Hope you find the support and help you need <3 best wishes.

load more
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Meowmixswaqq That is great!! I hope you find the help you need and get better <3

load more
User Profile: understandingSky777
understandingSky777 May 10th, 2015

I learnt a quote

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@understandingSky777 Yesss!!! Quotes are absolutely helpful and are life builders!! Keep progressing and learning quotes XD , best wishes...

load more
User Profile: Ghosting101
Ghosting101 May 10th, 2015

I need to stop worrying about things that may not work for me. I need to trust that everything will work out and I will be happy and healthy again.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Ghosting101 Yes my friend , such wise words you stated in your post <3 keep holding that amazing perspective always firmly <3 best wishes...

load more