Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 10th, 2015

OK, I've reached Step #1050. Can someone tell me how far this goes?

1 reply
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM OP May 10th, 2015

The way to think about this is like daily exercise for your mind :). Each day you get stronger.

load more
User Profile: lovelikewar
lovelikewar May 10th, 2015

I keep remembering how my guy friend said "You are not a freak. I fucking love you, and you are awesome."

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@lovelikewar That looks great my friend <3 hope you always feel better...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: betterdig2
betterdig2 May 10th, 2015

i talked about it..

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@betterdig2 Such a great work you did <3 hope it feels better wink and we are always ready to listen to you ...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: rubberSeal222
rubberSeal222 May 10th, 2015

One thing I learned while chatting with listeners is that it's ok to be not so perfect. One of them told me about a saying they heard about where someone would purposely put a little error in whatever they made as a reminder that hey we are not perfect and that's ok.

They also told me about a wonderful little poem about accepting your feelings regardless if they're good, bad, or neither. I think I'm having a great experience on 7 Cups.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@rubberSeal222 Having you here on 7 cups is greater my friend <3 it looks really amazing that you had these nice experiences with these awesome listeners here wink

and yes , it is okay not to be perfect , cause no one is found to be perfect ...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: ShuttheWorldOut
ShuttheWorldOut May 10th, 2015

I kind of feel little less worse about myself and who I am.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@ShuttheWorldOut This is a wonderful progress my friend <3 you are awesome , keep holding this perspective and feeling better about yourself laugh best wishes.

load more
User Profile: Monarda
Monarda May 10th, 2015

I know this is quite small, but I've recognized that I need to reach out to someone. It means a lot to me that I actually want to recover. :) Even if a milestone is small, it has a profound effect, even if it doesn't seen like that.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Monarda This is great my friend <3 But remember that small things lead to big ones ...best wishes and hope you recover laugh

load more
User Profile: DireWolf174
DireWolf174 May 10th, 2015

I've learned to slow down

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@DireWolf174 Fabulous my friend!! As long it helps you feel better , it is amazing!! Keep pacing forwards...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: Mara1259
Mara1259 May 10th, 2015

i've dealt with the death of my best friend and can now think about he without getting severely upset.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Mara1259 We are really sorry about this sad event :( , but it looks truly great that you are feeling better about it <3 keep progressing and pacing this way...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: graceelizabeth3032
graceelizabeth3032 May 10th, 2015

I graduate high school in two weeks, I never though I'd make it this far and I just got my first my job, after months of working up to filling the applications and I'm actually looking forward to waking up in the morning.

2 replies
User Profile: TranquilSkye30
TranquilSkye30 May 10th, 2015

Congratulations on the new job and graduating!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@graceelizabeth3032 Such a great news to hear my friend!! Congratulations , it looks great that you are graduating and getting your first job , good luck with it ..laugh

load more
User Profile: Rainyviolet24
Rainyviolet24 May 10th, 2015

I decided that I would join this website and I also talked about it

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Rainyviolet24 It is great to have you here my friend!! We are most glad about it , hope you always feel better...best wishes..laugh

load more