Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: LostGirl92
LostGirl92 May 10th, 2015

step 400- erm....i emailed a support group. seems small. but is big step for me.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@LostGirl92 That looks great my friend! Hope you find the support you need , and congrats on reaching step 400 laugh best wishes.

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 10th, 2015

I feel weight off of my shoulders...Some....

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@TJoannJ That is really amazing to hear <3 keep progressing this way and we wish you all the best..wink

load more
User Profile: adaptableFig9175
adaptableFig9175 May 11th, 2015

Hi there folks, i hope everyone is doing ok. And if you're not, I wanna say, you'll be ok in the end.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@adaptableFig9175 Hey my friend <3 thank you for the encouraging words , we hope you feel okay always <3 I feel okay too XD best wishes.

load more
User Profile: diligentGlobe891
diligentGlobe891 May 11th, 2015

I just signed up on this page and I started talking to people. Everybody seems amazing and they have helped me so much in just the last hour.

2 replies
User Profile: amiableVase5264
amiableVase5264 May 11th, 2015

awesomesmiley

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@diligentGlobe891 We are really happy to hear your words my friend <3 and we are truly glad for having you here on 7cups...best wishes.laugh

load more
User Profile: b0nxs
b0nxs May 11th, 2015

i need to loose so much more weight.. im so fat and disgusting. i hate this.

2 replies
User Profile: Monarda
Monarda May 11th, 2015

Please, please, please get help. I have ednos and my sister has anorexia, and I know the extent to which this can ruin someone's life. Whether it's talking to someone here, or going to a therapist, or many other options, I beg you, please get help. My sister nearly died because of anorexia and I don't want that happening to anyone else. I can relate to you. Please don't go any farther if you can help it. Getting help will be the most important decision in your life up to now. I don't have anything else to say, but stay safe. Best of luck in the future x

User Profile: aj23
aj23 May 11th, 2015

How much? 70 kilos off target here, at 19.

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 11th, 2015

lvl 50

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@TJoannJ Congratulations!! Level 50 <3 keep progressing my friend , best wishes.

load more
User Profile: BigE
BigE May 11th, 2015

please share your most difficult experienceand now you found the courage and strength to deal with it is it resolved or is it something you still deal with occasionally

User Profile: lavenderEast1669
lavenderEast1669 May 11th, 2015

Today marks 6 days cut free!! I cant believe i made it here. its been 6 years since i first started. now im closer to stopping than i ever thought i would be. :) feeling great.

2 replies
User Profile: TranquilSkye30
TranquilSkye30 May 12th, 2015

@lavenderEast1669 Thats great! Keep it up!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@lavenderEast1669 My friend , this is a great achievement you made laugh we really wish you the best and wish you continiue this way ...you are awesome .

load more
User Profile: lavenderEast1669
lavenderEast1669 May 11th, 2015

Todaymarks 6 days cut free!! I cant believe i made it here. its been 6 years since i first started. nowimcloser tostopping than i ever thought i would be. :) feelinggreat.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@lavenderEast1669, That's SO amazing. I'm very proud of you. You're making great progress! :)

load more
User Profile: alicat009
alicat009 May 11th, 2015

I haven't cut for three days. Im surpirsed I made it this far

3 replies
User Profile: lavenderEast1669
lavenderEast1669 May 11th, 2015

thats great! Keep up the good work

User Profile: Closetedgirlabdel
Closetedgirlabdel May 11th, 2015

Yay!!! Keep this up!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@alicat009 Such great efforts you made <3 and you are progressing towards the best <3 keep following this path wink

load more