Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Sati
Sati May 11th, 2015

I got through today without getting drunk. I've only had a literal sip of booze today. Here's hope that I won't touch a drop tomorrow.

3 replies
User Profile: lavenderEast1669
lavenderEast1669 May 11th, 2015

thats amazing!

User Profile: Findyourstrength
Findyourstrength May 11th, 2015

Way to go! Hang in there!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Sati My friend , you are amazingly doing well , and keep holding that wonderful hope <3 we are truly glad you are facing this and going through it with excellence...best wishes.heart

load more
User Profile: brightCircle6575
brightCircle6575 May 11th, 2015

I started the process to getting help for my problems

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@brightCircle6575 Yes!! you are doing a great job by starting this amazing processlaugh keep following this path...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: trying2stayatpeace
trying2stayatpeace May 11th, 2015

One of my biggest milestones is being about 2 year free of cutting. Another one of my biggest milestones is appreciating my body. I always struggled with my weight and I'm a big girl so being body positive and not obsessing ablution what I look like is a huge milestone for me.

1 reply
User Profile: TranquilSkye30
TranquilSkye30 May 12th, 2015

@trying2stayatpeace Congratulations on 2 years! Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: 22villarreal
22villarreal May 11th, 2015

Got the help I needed tonight, I am very greatful and feel so much better !

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@22villarreal That is great !! We are really happy that you feel better and grateful laugh keep going this way ...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: 3Demon
3Demon May 11th, 2015

I just wanted to say thanks you to the people on thi site for being so supportive. It means alot

2 replies
User Profile: 3Demon
3Demon May 11th, 2015

I have so many spelling mistakes oh dear.

thi was mean to be this and alot is a lot

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@3Demon Haha my friend <3 trust me I never realized them XD and it is absolutely amazing to have you here with us <3

load more
load more
User Profile: happykitty123
happykitty123 May 11th, 2015

Today I finally accepted that it is not my fault I was raped 5 years ago

2 replies
User Profile: scarletOak6875
scarletOak6875 May 11th, 2015

I'm sorry to hear about that happening to you but it's amazing you know it wasn't your fault, well done.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@happykitty123 We are really sorry you got through this undesirable action <3 we hope you get better and it is good to hear you are going through it and accepting it was not your fault...best wishes.heart

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 11th, 2015

Lvl 75 yay

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@TJoannJ Hundred yayys!!!!! Well done! keep up this good work.laugh

load more
User Profile: Frappuccino22
Frappuccino22 May 11th, 2015

Oh my goodness- I have reached Step 50 in my Growth Path!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!! Thank You, 7 Cups of Tea!! Additional gratitude to this present moment! heart

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Frappuccino22 Aww congrats my friend!! Step 50 !! We are very happy to hear about your progress , keep pacing this way...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 11th, 2015

Step 150 :)

2 replies
User Profile: Frappuccino22
Frappuccino22 May 11th, 2015

This is great news, TheRafflesia! Congratulations!! laugh

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@TheRafflesia Congrats!! Step 150 ! Well done my friend , keep pacing this way , best wishes.

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 11th, 2015

OK, so now I'm at Step #1125. I'm still wondering how far this goes.frown

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@Ranmusic

Whoop whoop! Keep on moving forward! yes

load more