Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: DB471
DB471 May 11th, 2015

Eating is good for me, I should enjoy it not hate it.

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@DB471

Love to read the positivism there! <3 I'm soo proud of you!

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 11th, 2015

I've reached step 10and managed to not cry today for the first time in a few weeks. Makes a nice change!

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@calmOcean87 Congrats my friend!! Step 10 laugh , you are progressing , and we are very happy about this change , it does look very nice and awesome <3 best wishes..

load more
User Profile: humorousScarf
humorousScarf May 11th, 2015

I have recovered majorly from yesterday's disastrous holiday. I didn't even consider self-harming!

1 reply
User Profile: TranquilSkye30
TranquilSkye30 May 12th, 2015

@humorousScarf that's great!

load more
User Profile: Unknownmystery
Unknownmystery May 11th, 2015

I did my first A level exam today!

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Unknownmystery That looks great!! laugh hope you passed with awesome marks <3

load more
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo May 11th, 2015

It's been 5 days since I've had a drink...I feel like I am experiencing life again.

1 reply
User Profile: scarletOak6875
scarletOak6875 May 11th, 2015

Well done, that's amazing

load more
User Profile: rootb22
rootb22 May 11th, 2015

Ive learned its importante to talk to someone when im having a hard time.

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@rootb22

And we're here for you to support you during those hard times. Thank you for reaching out on this site :)

load more
User Profile: Danie15
Danie15 May 11th, 2015

Good for you, Everyone else is getting better and my life is just getting worse

User Profile: betterdig2
betterdig2 May 11th, 2015

you are not alone.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@betterdig2, That's so true. You are never alone.

load more
User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 12th, 2015

I've begun to understand my sexuality, thanks to some online help from tumblr XD I think that's pretty impressive, as I've been in a state of confusion for a while now...

For all of you still working on it, you don't need a definition to make you valid :)

2 replies
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 12th, 2015

I'm starting to feel valid about my own sexuality.

Hey me too, as I've always liked guys I had never questionedI might liked others. And now i think back I realize I just pushed away those feelings and concentratedon the fact I also likeguys. /because society had taught my that it was the only acceptable way/

I've finally found the name of my sexuality that4 months ago i didn't even know about (pansexual) and now I have realized and accepted it ImSO much happier

load more
May 12th, 2015

I did a couple of doodles for the first time in months.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@lightClementine25, That's great to hear! I'm happy for you! :)

load more