Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: sakkuraPRINCE
sakkuraPRINCE May 12th, 2015

Two years ago my cousin asked if I was okay and I was suspicious because my friend who was close to him asked a little before. He told me he'd been watching over me and I couldn't be more thankful. I have had someone who knows how hard it is to get past depression and anxiety and I couldn't be happier now. He's someone I can count on and we are even closer now because of that one incident and I'm so happy I'm starting to be happy because of him.

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 19th, 2015

@sakkuraPRINCE

Ohh, I'm so happy to know you have a cousin that really care for you. And being thankful for what you have is always a good motivation to be more hopeful :) I'm soo glad you have someone you can count on during your hardships. Thank you for sharing and stay amazing!

load more
User Profile: scarletStrawberries4728
scarletStrawberries4728 May 12th, 2015

Everyone is here to help hopefully I can add to this

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@scarletStrawberries4728, Glad to hear this! You're doing great :)

load more
User Profile: ReliableKiwi
ReliableKiwi May 12th, 2015

I just want this damn essay to go away.

i'm still waiting for things to get better

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@thatwhichseabreaksagainst6623, Just keep trying. I believe in you. You're making great progress :)

load more
User Profile: tangledline
tangledline May 12th, 2015

I'm done with 2 finals exams! One more to go :)

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 19th, 2015

@tangledline

Yayy!! Hope your exams had been done at their best as I'm sure you're doing your best!

load more
User Profile: azureGlobe9621
azureGlobe9621 May 12th, 2015

Thanks for all of the listeners pn 7 cups

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@azureGlobe9621, Thank you for being here! You're doing great!

load more
User Profile: scarletStrawberries4728
scarletStrawberries4728 May 12th, 2015

I have learnt that people are never how theylook

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@scarletStrawberries4728

Ohh that's a very great way to look at others <3 I think it similar to "Don't judge the book by its cover." You're so thoughtful.

load more
User Profile: secretMaple1701
secretMaple1701 May 13th, 2015

I'm getting healthier

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@secretMaple1701, I'm so happy to hear this! You're doing so well :)

load more
User Profile: jazalea666
jazalea666 May 13th, 2015

Went to hospital for help yesterday. I am being reffered to a psychiatrist:)

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 15th, 2015

Be honest about your feelings with your therapist. Good luck and I hope you receive the help you need

load more
User Profile: amiableVase5264
amiableVase5264 May 13th, 2015

hello