Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: AniIsCrazy18
AniIsCrazy18 May 13th, 2015

I'm going to the doctors to talk about how i feel, im going to get help :) but im scared and nervous because i dont know what to expect.

User Profile: OliveLove4615
OliveLove4615 May 14th, 2015

Eee!! I am so happy for you!! <3 <3

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@AniIsCrazy18

Awesome! You've made your decision to get help. It's not so easy to talk about how we feel. But you're being very brave for making that decision! We're here for you if you need someone to talk to about this :) Hope you've already gotten helps you expected.

load more
User Profile: greathippo17
greathippo17 May 13th, 2015

I've talked to a listener here in 7 cups of tea and now I treat him like my elder brother. He is a very nice person. He even bear my pessimism. Thank you so much :')

User Profile: sunny143
sunny143 May 13th, 2015

aha really cool

User Profile: sunny143
sunny143 May 13th, 2015

aha really cool

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@greathippo17

Aww this is an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing with us <3 Stay amazing!

load more
User Profile: isy
isy May 13th, 2015

i learned that mybullies will neverlove me help me care to me and if i didlike theysayand please them theywillneverstopandtostopthemimustlearnandreadbookyesi don't know how to stop them but i have people readyto help me online listento meand support me

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@isy, I'm glad to hear 7 Cups has been helpful. We are always here if you need us.

load more
User Profile: inventiveLake7893
inventiveLake7893 May 13th, 2015

I am glad I found 7 cups of tea to talk and get ideas to try and help me with my life I learned to keep trying and not give up

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@inventiveLake7893, We're glad to have you here! You're doing great!

load more
User Profile: Vixen222
Vixen222 May 13th, 2015

ITS GOOD TO TALK

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@Vixen222, Yes it is! :) Glad you have found it to be helpful!

load more
User Profile: Merlingirl
Merlingirl May 13th, 2015

I'm not alone and I'm a strong person.

User Profile: OliveLove4615
OliveLove4615 May 14th, 2015

True, and true! <3

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@Merlingirl

This is so true :) you're not alone -we're here for you. Stay strong and stay safe! <3

load more

Ill make this day a good one

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@affectionateChestnut6436, Glad to see this positive thought :)

load more
User Profile: cyanPineapple6951
cyanPineapple6951 May 13th, 2015

Im here even I like to die

User Profile: cyanPineapple6951
cyanPineapple6951 May 13th, 2015

I just found that my depression is strong and im weak but some moments here i was better

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@cyanPineapple6951

Wow. You're being here means you're stronger than your depression and your negative thoughts. You're so inspiring. And yes, sometimes we don't realize how strong we are until we had gone through those hard times! Thank you for being so resilient and sharing your thoughts! Glad to know that you've felt better by being here :)

load more
User Profile: Hannahx7
Hannahx7 May 13th, 2015

So far it had been on year and five and a half months since the last time I self harmed or took any type of weight loss pill. I still get urges everyday and I've come really close to breaking my streak, but I've been staying strong. Xoxo

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@Hannahx7, I'm SO glad to hear this. Stay strong. I believe in you.

load more