Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Hannahx7
Hannahx7 May 13th, 2015

So far it had been on year and five and a half months since the last time I self harmed or took any type of weight loss pill. I still get urges everyday and I've come really close to breaking my streak, but I've been staying strong. Xoxo

User Profile: Hannahx7
Hannahx7 May 13th, 2015

So far it had been on year and five and a half months since the last time I self harmed or took any type of weight loss pill. I still get urges everyday and I've come really close to breaking my streak, but I've been staying strong. Xoxo

User Profile: Maheshrobinhood
Maheshrobinhood May 13th, 2015

I feel good tonight

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@Maheshrobinhood

That's awesome to hear, Robin! Keep on feeling good and stay awesome :)

load more
User Profile: Belka4072
Belka4072 May 13th, 2015

Today will be a good day, because I'm the one in control of my life.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@Belka4072, That's a good way to look at things. You're doing great!

load more
User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 13th, 2015

It's so good to see people being positive here. :)

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@TheRafflesia

Ohh yes! Positivity is contagious. And you're included to one of the great people who keep on spreading the positivism! <3

load more
User Profile: Lonelydpressed
Lonelydpressed May 13th, 2015

I survived the heat and humidity today

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@Lonelydpressed

Ohh heat and humidity sometimes can be a very bad combination and brought uncomfort to our days/nights. Glad to know you've managed to deal with it very well <3 Stay safe and stay healthy!

load more
User Profile: softOrchid
softOrchid May 13th, 2015

Step 10 today :D I'm happier when I'm proud of myself.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@softOrchid, Congratulations. I'm glad you're feeling proud of yourself!

load more
User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 14th, 2015

I made it through a big presentation in front of my class without crying :)

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@MissPasc, That's awesome! You're doing great :)

load more
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain May 14th, 2015

I am perfect the way I am.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@OceanMermaid, You're absolutely right!

load more
User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 14th, 2015

I am loved

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@endlesslove752, Yes you are! :)

load more