Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 14th, 2015

I am loved

User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 14th, 2015

I am loved

User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 14th, 2015

I am loved

User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 14th, 2015

I am loved

User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 14th, 2015

Lol talk about an oops moment. Sorry guys

User Profile: TrueLink
TrueLink May 14th, 2015

I Believe in being positive, I try to be, I'm the clown masks, laughing on the outside, crying on the inside. I'm so sad... very sad. This site has helped alot... but I still have along road ahead, and I'm not sure where it leads. Bless you all.

4 replies
User Profile: gentleLand5630
gentleLand5630 May 14th, 2015

I feel exactly the way you do! ! God bless as well.

User Profile: gentleLand5630
gentleLand5630 May 14th, 2015

I feel exactly the way you do! ! God bless as well.

User Profile: gentleLand5630
gentleLand5630 May 14th, 2015

I feel exactly the way you do! ! God bless as well.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@TrueLink

Aww sounds very tiring whenever we're putting on our masks on. I'm so sorry that you're feeling sad. But I'm so glad to know that you've found that this site been helpful to you. Keep on believing and being positive. Bless you too <3

load more
User Profile: TrueLink
TrueLink May 14th, 2015

I Believe in being positive, I try to be, I'm the clown masks, laughing on the outside, crying on the inside. I'm so sad... very sad. This site has helped alot... but I still have along road ahead, and I'm not sure where it leads. Bless you all.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@TrueLink i am really glad you found this place dear... and i am sure where ever you are heading to is a beautiful place :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: TrueLink
TrueLink May 14th, 2015

I Believe in being positive, I try to be, I'm the clown masks, laughing on the outside, crying on the inside. I'm so sad... very sad. This site has helped alot... but I still have along road ahead, and I'm not sure where it leads. Bless you all.

User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain May 14th, 2015

Small progress forward is still progress.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@OceanMermaid, That is true. You're doing very well! :)

load more
User Profile: humorousTangerine4122
humorousTangerine4122 May 14th, 2015

I am not alone , no one is

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@humorousTangerine4122, You are never alone. We will always be here for you! :)

load more