Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: aquaPlum5581
aquaPlum5581 May 14th, 2015

I've learned to relax more when I get very stressed. I think that it is important to stay relaxed when times get stressful, and I've found some ways to do so.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@aquaPlum5581, I'm glad to hear you have found a way to relax. You're making great progress.

load more
User Profile: lavenderMaple6704
lavenderMaple6704 May 14th, 2015

I'm 6 months clean :) I'm not fully healed yet, but I'm in the process and I honestly didn't ever think that I would make it this far. Just goes to show what a little positive thinking will do.

User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 14th, 2015

Congrats! :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@lavenderMaple6704 really proud of you for the progress... keep up the spirit<3 take care always<3

load more
User Profile: lavenderMaple6704
lavenderMaple6704 May 14th, 2015

I'm 6 months clean :) I'm not fully healed yet, but I'm in the process and I honestly didn't ever think that I would make it this far. Just goes to show what a little positive thinking will do.

User Profile: lavenderMaple6704
lavenderMaple6704 May 14th, 2015

I'm 6 months clean :) I'm not fully healed yet, but I'm in the process and I honestly didn't ever think that I would make it this far. Just goes to show what a little positive thinking will do.

User Profile: lavenderMaple6704
lavenderMaple6704 May 14th, 2015

I'm 6 months clean :) I'm not fully healed yet, but I'm in the process and I honestly didn't ever think that I would make it this far. Just goes to show what a little positive thinking will do.

User Profile: lavenderMaple6704
lavenderMaple6704 May 14th, 2015

I'm 6 months clean :) I'm not fully healed yet, but I'm in the process and I honestly didn't ever think that I would make it this far. Just goes to show what a little positive thinking will do.

User Profile: UsagiHunter
UsagiHunter May 14th, 2015

Everyone here is very supportive, none of us are alone.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@UsagiHunter, You are correct. You are never alone. I'm glad you've found such great support here! :)

load more
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo May 14th, 2015

I may have screwed up but I'm still continuing to make the best of this... Slips happen.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@TheRealEmbo, I'm glad to hear you're still moving forward. You're making great progress!

load more
User Profile: randomjean30
randomjean30 May 14th, 2015

I believe in being patient with myself and accepting little victories. It makes me feel better along the way. :)

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@randomjean30, I'm glad you have found a way to feel better. You're making wonderful progress!

load more
User Profile: randomjean30
randomjean30 May 14th, 2015

I believe in being patient with myself and accepting little victories. It makes me feel better along the way. :)