Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: randomjean30
randomjean30 May 14th, 2015

I believe in being patient with myself and accepting little victories. It makes me feel better along the way. :)

User Profile: randomjean30
randomjean30 May 14th, 2015

I believe in being patient with myself and accepting little victories. It makes me feel better along the way. :)

User Profile: cyanshadow
cyanshadow May 14th, 2015

why do i need god to bless me, shouldn't i be enough for myself? i don't knowwhat I'velearned, but that's been bothering me (sorry, no offense intended, but i just don't understand)

1 reply
User Profile: CitrusOverlord
CitrusOverlord May 14th, 2015

I agree with ye mate! Plus WTNV FTW

load more
User Profile: alienmonkey
alienmonkey May 14th, 2015

i'm new here. i want to feel much better bout myself. i want to see things from its positive side. my biggest fear is being judge. is that wrong?

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@alienmonkey

Hey, welcome to the community! It's good to know how you want to see things with positivism. And afraid to be judged is very normal and nothing wrong with it. We're here to support you and not going to judge you. Feel free to send me messages :) I'll reply them as soon as I'm available.

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 14th, 2015

I'm so grateful to have found 7cupsofteaand have so much support. I feel better every day knowing that I can come on here and talk to people

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@calmOcean87, We're glad to have you hear. I'm happy that you've been feeling better!

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 14th, 2015

I'm so grateful to have found 7cupsofteaand have so much support. I feel better every day knowing that I can come on here and talk to people

User Profile: CitrusOverlord
CitrusOverlord May 14th, 2015

7cupsoftea 5ever! I wub this place! I love making friends and making people happy!

Also .w. mobile tests my patience sometimes xD

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@CitrusOverlord, I'm glad to hear that 7 Cups has been helpful to you! :)

load more
User Profile: azureApricot64
azureApricot64 May 14th, 2015

I think patience is the key

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@azureApricot64 Yes!! It is the key for sure!! Keep holding this perspective !!

load more
User Profile: Sammi273
Sammi273 May 14th, 2015

I've learned that you have to get over things, but not forget them

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@Sammi273 What a great point you learned <3 Keep going this way , best wishes..

load more
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 14th, 2015

What have I learned since joining 7 cups. Well, I've learned to be more compassionate towards people. I have learned basically to breathe again. I still get my down/anxious/stressed out days but I feel like I'm now slowly,slowly learning to cope with that.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@Notsoglee323 Aww we are very glad to hear that !!! It is very nice to see you pace this way , and so the others , keep progressing <3 best wishes...

load more