Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
May 14th, 2015

I've learned that there are people out there who genuinely care about me and my well being even without really knowing me. I've learned that talking about things and getting them off my chest are better than keeping them bottled up and letting them stew inside of me until I can't breathe anymore. I've learned that this journey is going to be one step atatime. I've learned that it's ok to feel the way I feel and that I am not alone.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@Kodachrome you are definitely not alone here :D loads of best wishes :D

load more
May 14th, 2015

I have learned since coming to 7 Cups of Tea that there are amazing people out there, that are willing to listening and not judge.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@pearlofanoyster am really glad you think this way:) we are here for you :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: ShyGenderfluid425
ShyGenderfluid425 May 14th, 2015

I've learned how to love myself better and get the help I need when I need it. I've learned that I can help other people more than I thought, and that life is more than just the pain I've been through.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@ShyGenderfluid425 there is definitely more to life and i hope its all good and lovely for you. best wishes <3

load more
User Profile: Owen96
Owen96 May 14th, 2015

I'm being honest here but I actually came wanting to help, the process to make me a listener was quite an adventure to discover all and many passionate people who genuinly want to help you. Over the course of the time I found some of my small worries were cured and many others I had helped their own! it made me feel both ways valuable and appreciated. This will be a good start to a new experience :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@Owen96 that is great :D take care:D

load more
User Profile: Owen96
Owen96 May 14th, 2015

I'm being honest here but I actually came wanting to help, the process to make me a listener was quite an adventure to discover all and many passionate people who genuinly want to help you. Over the course of the time I found some of my small worries were cured and many others I had helped their own! it made me feel both ways valuable and appreciated. This will be a good start to a new experience :)

User Profile: SLD1189
SLD1189 May 14th, 2015

I have learned that everone has bad experiences. It's up to you what you do with them, grow, or deepen, that sets you apart from the rest.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@SLD1189 that is really true... take care :D

load more
User Profile: rubberSeal222
rubberSeal222 May 15th, 2015

Recently I have learned that emotions can last a while, but they do not last forever. I was chatting with someone about a certain conflict I had with a good friend of mine, and she told me that it is human nature to have emotions and have flaws. I often forget that sometimes when I'm sad or angry. However, in response, she told me that life is kind of a balancing act. I have so much to learn though, and it's only a matter of time.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@rubberSeal222 that is a really good insight :D i like it very much :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 15th, 2015

OK, now I've reached Step #1300 in my growth path. And it's still going. I'll keep going because I have a morbid curiousity! :-/

User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 15th, 2015

I'm only at 300. :D Well done!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@Ranmusic i think that curosity is making you progress so well :) keep it up :) take care :D

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 15th, 2015

OK, now I've reached Step #1300 in my growth path. And it's still going. I'll keep going because I have a morbid curiousity! :-/

User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 15th, 2015

OK, now I've reached Step #1300 in my growth path. And it's still going. I'll keep going because I have a morbid curiousity! :-/