Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 15th, 2015

Sorry for the multiple post. I thought I was having connection issues. :-p

User Profile: FuglyUnicorn
FuglyUnicorn May 15th, 2015

i've learned that im not alone even if it seems so

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@FuglyUnicorn you surely aren't alone here :) loads of best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: PizzaMan
PizzaMan May 15th, 2015

There's a few things I've learned through my journey here at 7cups. I used to think the world was cold and full of negative and vain people. 7cups has shown me there are people out there who genuinely care. Empathetic, Compassionate, and Kind people who want to help people in need. That gives me hope for the world. I used to think I was alone in this way of thinking, and when I got knocked down to the bottom (and I did) that there would be no one to pull me out of the depths. 7Cups was there for me. This is an amazing community with amazing people. I believe now, that honestly good people exist.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@PizzaMan so glad reading that :D we are here for you always :D take care dear :D

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 15th, 2015

Well, I have learned not to lose hope.

User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 15th, 2015

Good lesson, and I like your icon/photo/whatever it is! :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@TJoannJ that is the best lesson to learn... :D keep up the spirit :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 15th, 2015

:3

User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 15th, 2015

I've been feeling better

User Profile: forcefulChestnut617
forcefulChestnut617 May 15th, 2015

You cannot help an addict, no matter how much you love and care for him, if he does not want to get help. You can only watch on and let it eat you up inside.

User Profile: forcefulChestnut617
forcefulChestnut617 May 15th, 2015

You cannot help an addict, no matter how much you love and care for him, if he does not want to get help. You can only watch on and let it eat you up inside.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@forcefulChestnut617 someone once said :" the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement " yo will surely find things easier n better... we are here for you :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: greenPlace5393
greenPlace5393 May 15th, 2015

I've learned that I am not alone There are a lot of people who struggle, and that by talking about our experiences, we can help those around us who are going through what we're going through. I learned the importance of being there and being understanding when on a high, because I know what it's like when I'm at a low.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@greenPlace5393 that surely is true dear :D take care :D always here for you :D

load more
User Profile: daretodream
daretodream May 15th, 2015

I've learnt that I should put myself as a priority and I have to keepgoing my own way. I need my time, but things will get better

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@daretodream they will surely get better dear :) loads of best wishes :D

load more