Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: smiggleh
smiggleh May 15th, 2015

I've learned that there are many people who do care, and that this world has beautiful and kind people that want to help and listen, no matter what. I have learned that being with myself and taking care of myself is important, as well as taking care of others. I have learned to be balanced, and to take everything in moderation. And most importantly, I have learned to find solutions to my own problems, and to take things one step at a time.

User Profile: smiggleh
smiggleh May 15th, 2015

I've learned that there are many people who do care, and that this world has beautiful and kind people that want to help and listen, no matter what. I have learned that being with myself and taking care of myself is important, as well as taking care of others. I have learned to be balanced, and to take everything in moderation. And most importantly, I have learned to find solutions to my own problems, and to take things one step at a time.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@smiggleh that is absolutely correct :D glad to see you feel this way :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: smiggleh
smiggleh May 15th, 2015

I've learned that there are many people who do care, and that this world has beautiful and kind people that want to help and listen, no matter what. I have learned that being with myself and taking care of myself is important, as well as taking care of others. I have learned to be balanced, and to take everything in moderation. And most importantly, I have learned to find solutions to my own problems, and to take things one step at a time.

User Profile: smiggleh
smiggleh May 15th, 2015

I've learned that there are many people who do care, and that this world has beautiful and kind people that want to help and listen, no matter what. I have learned that being with myself and taking care of myself is important, as well as taking care of others. I have learned to be balanced, and to take everything in moderation. And most importantly, I have learned to find solutions to my own problems, and to take things one step at a time.

User Profile: ivoryFig489
ivoryFig489 May 15th, 2015

BULLIES ARE RUDE.DONT BE ONE

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 19th, 2015

@ivoryFig489 absolutely correct :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: ivoryFig489
ivoryFig489 May 15th, 2015

BULLIES ARE RUDE.DONT BE ONE

User Profile: ivoryFig489
ivoryFig489 May 15th, 2015

BULLIES ARE RUDE.DONT BE ONE

User Profile: ivoryFig489
ivoryFig489 May 15th, 2015

BULLIES ARE RUDE.DONT BE ONE

User Profile: ivoryFig489
ivoryFig489 May 15th, 2015

BULLIES ARE RUDE.DONT BE ONE

User Profile: ivoryFig489
ivoryFig489 May 15th, 2015

BULLIES ARE RUDE.DONT BE ONE