Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
bleeding heart
@brown93 We are very sorry to hear that, Hope you get better <3
I have learned that getting help is always a good thing no matter what situation you are in big or small.
@51181dreamcatcher it is the best approach dear :D take care :D
Needing Hugs, Anyone with me on this one

same here
Same. <3
Needing Hugs, Anyone with me on this one

People are so judgementalabout you. Make sure you don't pass judgementback. It is hurtful.
@Melanie72281
Very well said, Melaine! Stop judging and keep on giving supports for others :) Stay safe!
Hey everyone. I've learned that people will be horrible to you sometimes, but that doesn't mean there aren't some nice ones out there.![]()
@rasberrymelon that is so so true
best wishes <3
I learnedthat no matter what you will always have a reason to keep going, and the reason is you
@3colors1heart really good thought :D take care :D
ITS OK
ITS OK
ITS OK