Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
ITS OK
ITS OK
ITS OK
ITS OK
Reached Step 100! ![]()
Movin' on up!
@Frappuccino22 yay! keep it up :D keep progressing :D take care :D
I have learnt that I won't let depression get me i am strong and I will get through everything that happened i will forget the person who hurted me and move on
@agreeableWheel245 that is a brave spirit :D best wishes dear :D
I am realizing that bad things are probably not about to happen. I am just feeling really anxious. It is not very comfortable to have these feelings, but they are just feelings not premonition.Ihave to figure out a way to cope with the feelings and not try to keepbad things from happening. This realization is huge for me :-)
@IddaH it is huge:D remember we are here to help you figure it out dear :D take care :D best wishes :D
You can changethe way you think, and it is your responsibility. Support is essential, but they can do the wok for you. Made it to step 50 :)
*can not do the work for you
@endlesslove752 yay! great progress :D support is essential :D best wishes always :D
I am moving slowly in a positive path... It feels good to have a purpose again.
@LanternIntheStorm slow and steady wins the race <3 best wishes to you :D take care :D
Love yourself
@nipun77 amen! :D its is the most important thing :D take care :D