Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: friendlymia
friendlymia May 16th, 2015

Made it to 10 I've come a looong ways and I've still got a looong way to go

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@friendlymia Yayy!! Step 10!! Congrats !! Keep growing this way , and your way is beautiful even if long XD dearest wishes...

load more
User Profile: ohvvoe
ohvvoe May 16th, 2015

I've reached step 10 in my growth path, yey!cool

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@ohvvoe Yayy's !! Step 10 !! Keep it going the best way , dearest wishes.

load more
User Profile: proactivePlane8515
proactivePlane8515 May 16th, 2015

I just started today and ive made it to 10, but its still a long journey ahead of me. i learned that there are people willing to help you if you just ask.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@proactivePlane8515 Step 10 !! Congrats !! We are glad you are holding this perspective , we are ready to listen to you and support you and so whoever needs it <3 dearest wishes.

load more
User Profile: hopewillguideus22
hopewillguideus22 May 16th, 2015

10 months clean today! I guess that's something to be proud of :)

User Profile: Torimarie18
Torimarie18 May 16th, 2015

Go you! That's awesome (:

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 16th, 2015

Treat yourself to something nice. You deserve it xx

User Profile: addiction71
addiction71 May 17th, 2015

Well done to you. I'm just about to come clean with everyone no more hiding

User Profile: orangePine6402
orangePine6402 May 17th, 2015

It is a proud day, when God blesses you with the ability to see, walk, laugh,...... Or just live.!!!! Be happy that God loves YOU!

User Profile: wallflowernina
wallflowernina May 17th, 2015

Congratulation :) you are awsome!

User Profile: evrim1104
evrim1104 May 17th, 2015

well done:)

User Profile: kindTree8803
kindTree8803 May 17th, 2015

Congrats! Keep up the good work :)

User Profile: powerfulSky2784
powerfulSky2784 May 17th, 2015

That's AMAZING! Keep up the awesome work!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@hopewillguideus22 That is a great achievement !! You indeed are very brave and willing , keep progressing this way <3 dearest wishes..

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 16th, 2015

1 month 9 days clean

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@TJoannJ proud of you dear:D keep it up... take care:D

load more
User Profile: agreeableMelon6511
agreeableMelon6511 May 16th, 2015

4 months 16 days with no booze

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@agreeableMelon6511 proud of you for being so good :D keep it up:) best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: Acceptingme
Acceptingme May 16th, 2015

I'm on my way to accept I'm someone who deserves to be loved :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@Acceptingme on the right path :D n of course you are :) take care :D

load more
User Profile: PrincessKLS1983
PrincessKLS1983 May 16th, 2015

I'm glad that I finally graduated from college with a B.A. but job hunting has barely begun but it stresses me out.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@PrincessKLS1983 part 1 of the phase "studying" is over and i am sure you will get a job too:D hope you do find one soon:D take care <3

load more
User Profile: philosophicalKitten1433
philosophicalKitten1433 May 16th, 2015

The support chat is wonderful. I have gender issues and they have been great to talk to.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@philosophicalKitten1433 i am glad you like the support chats :D and they are helping :) take care always :D

load more
User Profile: Harleen982
Harleen982 May 16th, 2015

Hi all