Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 17th, 2015

I'm (slowly) learning to be more comfortable with myself. It's going to take some time, but I like the environment here at 7 Cups and I think being here will help me feel better about my anxiety and insecurities.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@gdscrooked so glad you like it here :) hope you feel better and better :D best wishes your way!

load more
User Profile: DeepGreenBlue
DeepGreenBlue May 17th, 2015

Step 100 just competed on my journey here. So much more to do and cannot put into wirds how 7 Cups of Tea has got me through one of the toughest times of my life, as so many aspects of lifevhave collided. Ut could have been so very different....I was so low when I firat came here.... I've made amazing discoveries and braved decisions and changes I've put off for years. It really does help to talk!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@DeepGreenBlue yay! great progress:D i am glad you found help here:D take care always:D 7cups is there for you always :D

load more
User Profile: LostGirl92
LostGirl92 May 17th, 2015

step 475...need new alternatives

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@LostGirl92 awesome progress<3 take care:) keep it up:)

load more
User Profile: manxology
manxology May 17th, 2015

Thank you 7 Cups of Tea!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@manxology glad you like it here :) and you are more than welcome on behalf of 7 cups family:) just glad you feel good here:)

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 17th, 2015

kmi

User Profile: RoaringHappiness
RoaringHappiness May 18th, 2015

i have learned to smell the roses more!!! There soooo lovely!!!!!!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@RoaringHappiness they absolutely are:) take care :D

load more
User Profile: RisingNeptune
RisingNeptune May 18th, 2015

Everything you go through, grows you.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@RisingNeptune thats a great insight <3 take care dear :)

load more
User Profile: VivyannaIceillia
VivyannaIceillia May 18th, 2015

I realize i have a problem, and i am determined that it wont get the best of me. I will conquer it.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@VivyannaIceillia that is so great n brave :D take care always :)

load more
User Profile: jautmay2613
jautmay2613 May 18th, 2015

I've learned a lot about trusting myself and allowing myself to open up to others.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@jautmay2613 that is awesome dear:) keep going:) take care :)

load more
User Profile: somebody2012
somebody2012 May 18th, 2015

I am learning to find my own purpose and meaning for my life. No one else's!!!!!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@somebody2012 yess!!!!! The best thing you are doing !! Keep holding this great perspective ..best wishes.

load more