Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 18th, 2015

its gonna be ok

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@123uandme Of course it is gonna be Okay!! Dearest wishes..

load more
User Profile: brightSouth138
brightSouth138 May 18th, 2015

Found a lot of support this week, from people here and in my life. I really wanna get over my guilt and insecurities... hopefully this is a step in the right direction

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@brightSouth138 It is great to hear you fund the support you need <3 Keep it going , dearest wishes...

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@gracefulSong70 found *

load more
load more
User Profile: lalokakitty
lalokakitty May 18th, 2015

I havent cut in a while!!!!!! :) and plan never to do it again!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@lalokakitty My friend!! That is such a great news !! You are pacing to the best , keep it going <3

load more
May 18th, 2015

I have become more confident about talking about my past even though it was hard

User Profile: lalokakitty
lalokakitty May 18th, 2015

Talking about it will help you heal :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@MarieG That is great my friend <3 keep pacing the best way , dearest wishes...

load more
User Profile: TalkativeIntrovert123
TalkativeIntrovert123 May 18th, 2015

I have just completed the100th step on my Growth path. I've learned that helping others feel better helps ME feel better. I've also learned that the people on 7 cups of teaare willing to help anyone with anything they may be dealing with at the time. Thank you all for your kindness and support!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 24th, 2015

@TalkativeIntrovert123 That is so incredible to hear!! We are glad to have you here , and happier to hear you are finding support here and help <3 Dearest wishes and keep pacing..

load more
User Profile: xXaudreyXx
xXaudreyXx May 18th, 2015

I've learned that life is something you have to let happen to you. You can't force anything, and at the same time,undermining things can only shove them away for so long until they come back around again.

User Profile: passionateCucumber5896
passionateCucumber5896 May 18th, 2015

I came out. That felt pretty damn good.

User Profile: SozoEmery
SozoEmery May 18th, 2015

I'm realizing that I really am beautiful, inside and out :]

User Profile: Anggel
Anggel May 18th, 2015

I'm proud of you! X

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@SozoEmery Yes, let's keep that beautiful thoughts in your mind <3 Stay safe and keep on progressing :)

@Anggel Thank you for being so supportive toward others :)

load more
May 18th, 2015

I have finally decided that enough is enough. I'm not putting up with it anymore.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@cyanKite7632 Sounds so stressful. We're here to support you during this hard times. Pleas do not hesitate to send me messages if you like :) hope everything goes well for you. Take care.

load more
User Profile: mutter3
mutter3 May 18th, 2015

I am leaning to mAke decisions based on what is right for me

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@mutter3 Sounds very great! Keep on moving forward with what is best for you! <3

load more