Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: indigoLand4454
indigoLand4454 May 18th, 2015

I have learned that never lose hope.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

@indigoLand4454 Yess!!! Could never agree more my friend , stay holding this perspective and continue to progress.

load more
User Profile: bunnycat
bunnycat May 18th, 2015

It's hard but I know that I'm the one at fault here. I cheated and I'm dealing with the consequences. I'm working to better myself and regain his trust. It's hard and it's scary but I need to keep moving forward.

User Profile: Delibar
Delibar May 18th, 2015

I'm proud of you for facing the consequences of your actions, and working on a goal that will mend the bond between you and your partner. It's a tough thing when trust is violated (I am dealing with this right now too, you are not alone), but it is not impossible to earn forgiveness and together, move forward stronger than ever. Best of luck to you! <3

load more
User Profile: Delibar
Delibar May 18th, 2015

I learned today that the first step to progress is forgiveness. I have had so many setbacks lately, but when I finallyforgave the person who I unconsciously blamed for most of what happened, my heart felt so much lighter and I feel happier than I've been in weeks. Hatred takes so much from you, but love and forgiveness is what drives progress towards a brighter future.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

@Delibar yes pal!!! Well said , love and forgiveness take all , we are very glad to read your words , keep progressing this way..

load more
User Profile: practicalGrapefruit5026
practicalGrapefruit5026 May 18th, 2015

i reached level 25yes

User Profile: littleWalker2285
littleWalker2285 May 18th, 2015

Same!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

@practicalGrapefruit5026 and @littleWalker2285 congratulatins!!! That is great my friends , keep growing this way...

load more
User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 18th, 2015

Am still taking baby steps; at level 10. Dealing with depression and stress; hopefully will be able to deal with them before all the loved ones are detached.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

@emotionalAvocado3875 great level 10 !! We are glad to have you here , we wish you the best , keep progressing and good luck with your depression <3

load more
User Profile: JSweets
JSweets May 18th, 2015

Having myheart broken came with an unbearable pain. The person who once loved me and uplifted me through difficult times broke mefor their own personal gain. Although it's going to be difficult and God knows I'll shed more tears. I'll eventually put all the broken pieces of my life back together again. And I'll become stronger than ever before. So here's to loving me again.

Smile Sweets because you're worth it.smiley

You always were ....

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

@JSweets Yes sweet <3 we are so sorry about these sad happenings , but your positivity is stronger , stay strong and progress this way , you are worth it..

load more
User Profile: HelpMe5656
HelpMe5656 May 18th, 2015

I came out to my best friend today...

User Profile: MorgueXan
MorgueXan May 18th, 2015

I came out to my bestfriend a couple weeks ago. It made me feel better as a friend but also a little bit more self concious but i know i did the right thing and so did you. Congratulations! 😛 (im asexual btw)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@HelpMe5656 and @MorgueXan congratulations both !! That is great to hear about that , keep going this way ...

load more
User Profile: Jackeline
Jackeline May 18th, 2015

I have learned to thrust myself and others more.

User Profile: MiamanisahBethpowell
MiamanisahBethpowell May 18th, 2015

Good on you we need more honest people like you how they seem when you told them???!☺️congrats

May 18th, 2015

I learned that no matter what obstacles get in my way I could easily accomplish them by thinking positive.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@sensitiveSkies8443 Well said billion times!! That is very truee !! Keep holding this amazing positivity...

load more